That's how I feel about now, knowing that I still probably have a couple more days of this. Right now I'm only scratchy in my right eye. Last night I must have jostled my lens when putting in drops because I felt searing pain in that eye and horrible itching in both and couldn't rub them and totally freaked out. It was awful. I wanted to rub them so bad, but knew I couldn't and it would only make them worse.
From everything I read, I hope by Sunday I'm going to be pain free. Then I'll deal with the vision.
I guess I'm glad I did it, but the pain situation was definitely more accurate from the accounts I read on the web rather than what the doctor and nurses told me. I was right to be hesitant and afraid. But I guess it will be worth it if my vision continues to improve.
Meanwhile, Marc and my mom are having to take care of our sick kid. I feel kind of guilty.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am sorry that it's such a process! I hope your eyes start feeling better soon. And don't feel guilty about others helping out. This may be your only chance for a break!!
Post a Comment