Friday, July 25, 2008

Believe the Hype

So much for easy recovery. This afternoon after my doctor's appointment my eyes started massively burning. It felt like I had lemons in eyes. And the pain meds weren't helping. I even got my dad to prescribe me some valium to chill me out and I still couldn't sleep.

I just laid in bed in the dark for the last 2 hours listening to This American Life broadcasts (soooo good) and now they feel okay again, but my vision is definitely worse (which is supposed to happen but sucks).

I was 20/40 at my appointment, which is technically legal to drive although I'm in no shape. My vision is supposed to get worse over the next few days and then start getting better.

This kind of sucks, but I do really like how I look in the mirror without my glasses. I think in a month from now it will be worth it, but right now it sucks. I'm about to go take 2 mepragens and try to pass out until morning. I talked to the nurse on the phone and she said she wants me to try and sleep as much as possible this weekend. LOL.

No comments: