Friday, July 25, 2008

Day 2

I have my system preferences turned way up to see the computer!

I feel fine. My vision is okay enough to walk around, but I couldn't drive at this point. Not much pain. My eyes are a little dry or scratchy or something. I have been taking all the pain meds, so I'm sure that helps. I have no desire to see how much pain I'd feel without them! This morning after I took my drops I felt a lot of pain, like lemon in eyes. I got really upset, but then it went away. I guess it was one of the medicated drops, so I'm not looking forward to putting the drops in again!!!!

It's weird to be able to see myself in the mirror. I don't look weird to myself, LOL. I'm curious to see what my vision will be when I got to the doctor's this afternoon.

I noticed a few halos last night, but nothing big. Overall, so far, what I read on the internet does not really reflect how I'm feeling. I feel pretty good although my vision is still not perfect. It would be hard if this goes on for a month, but if it gradually gets better than this, I'll be okay. I know it will get a little wore before it gets better.

I'm going to have to be like my grandma with people picking me up and dropping me off!

No comments: