1AM. Can't sleep. Massively afraid probably to the point that I'm wondering why I decided to do this. Fears:
1. It's really going to hurt and pain medication won't stop the pain.
2. My vision will be really weird for an extended amount of time and I'll freak.
3. Something will screw up permanently.
4. Not rubbing my eyes for a month is going to be very difficult.
5. Bandage contacts are going to be very uncomfortable and I won't be able to sleep.
6. Sunglasses outside for a year? I hate wearing sunglasses. My doc says that isn't really necessary, but recommends it.
I'm really hoping I've completely overblown the fears.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good luck, best wishes, and all that stuff!
I've been following your posts on fear etc and I am sending out all the good vibes that I can. I wish I had the courage to do it too! Can't wait to hear how awesome your eyes feel when you've recovered!
Post a Comment