This might not be legible. Almost chickened out. Gideon awoke with 103 degree fever this morning. Could not sleep all night.
Wet through with it. Everyone super nice, Gave me extra valium and said I was top 5 most nervous patient ever!!!! That's me....always an overachiever.
Surgery-piece of cake. Drugs great. Sleeping on and off all day. A little grittiness in my eyes so I'm mostly keeping them closed.
Can already see 85 percent better....typing without glasses, but am told it will start to get worse as my eyes heal and then will get better again.
I'm worried about how fast the recovery will be....probably a few weeks, but right now I'm okay and will hold off judgment at least until contacts come out Tuesday or so.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yay! So glad it went well. I am very proud (and envious) of you.
Wow! Congratulations! One day I might get up the courage!
Speedy healing!
Post a Comment