But that's what my life is feeling like at the moment. :(
I got my contacts out thinking that would be an improvement. Haziness went away, replaced by dry eyes. I am told to use drops every hour I am awake.
Wow.
Plus, I'm supposed to apply this ointment to my eyes before I go to sleep to prevent my eyelids sticking together and me waking up screaming. Since what I went through over the weekend was referred to as "discomfort" I don't think I want to experience what might bring on the screaming.
I had a little breakdown when I came home. I'm 20/40 in one eye and 20/30 in the other, but TV watching is hard and reading is downright impossible. I think some of it is light sensitivity. I'm wearing sunglasses right now.
Right now I am regretting my decision immensely. I hope this will change. I think it will change. But I'm feeling like I didn't know this would be such an ordeal and commitment. And I'm afraid the dry eyes won't go away. That really scares me, even though I know it's wayyyyy too soon to worry.
I'm also bummed because I was supposed to go see George Michael tomorrow in DC and I'm going to have to cancel. I'm too scared to go so far away and risk being uncomfortable or in pain.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
(((hugs))) I am so sorry this has been so rough for you. I am sure things will start improving soon.
Post a Comment