Friday, May 30, 2008

How to Slack Off

As you can probably see, there's been some slacking off going on around here. I've been posting pictures less and writing less, and even though I haven't missed a day, I'm less than thrilled about what I've been writing.

When I started this project, the purpose was to:
1. Force myself to write every single day.
2. Write about positive things in my life to make me a happier person.
3. Actually write something of some quality.

Two out of three ain't bad?

I've been really busy lately and my mind is focused on lots of different things, most of which I don't want to write about here. So, I'm not sure where this leaves me. I'm going away for a week starting tomorrow morning and I had planned to try and write while I was gone, but now I'm not sure I want to. Although it's cheating, I may take a week off or at least several days to recharge and figure out what I want to do here.

Just updating the possibly four people reading. Hee hee! Have a good week!

No comments: