Is it sad that Gideon's birthday is at the end of November and I'm already obsessed with planning his birthday party? He's going to have a pirate birthday this year. Arggghhhh!
I hate our cat. I hate him. I will never get another cat ever ever ever ever ever. We got new carpet like three weeks ago. I love the carpet. It's so pretty and nice and new. He peed on it last night in the same spot he used to pee on the old carpet. Right in our bedroom. He was scratching Marc's neck in the middle of the night and Marc got up to let him out and he didn't want to go out. And then five minutes later I heard SCRATCH SCRATCH SCRATCH. Evil, rotten cat. We rescued him from Petsmart and this is how he repays us? I swear. Sometimes I think....he's like 12 years old...how many more years will he live? Cat pee is the most toxic thing ever. You can think you've gotten in out and then it rains and nope. It's there's forever.
I haven't been writing. I need to get back. I want to send my firefighter story into Spice Briefs and see if it makes it in. But I have to finish it.
I'm wearing sunglasses on the computer at 8 in the morning. I think I figured out that it's the light sensitivity that's aggravating my eyes when I'm on the computer. This is a downside to PRK. The upside is that I love my new face.
My life is lived in two stages. 1. On my diet. 2. Cheating on my diet. I am currently in the first stage and wanting to be in the second stage.
I'm going to visit David in NYC for his birthday. We're going to Mario Batali's restaurant Babbo for his birthday dinner. Apparently, this restaurant is so popular that I have to call exactly one month in advance at 10AM to get a reservation. This had better be some damned good pasta. (Remember. Stage one. Stage one. Stage one.)
My child is talking A LOT more. This is a good thing. Except when it's not. Today he said, "Mommy, I going to kill Lulu." And I realized that my kid doesn't understand the difference between literal and figurative language and that I guess I had to start watching what I say. It was creepy. You don't want to your two year old to talk about killing the dog. That's bad seed material right there.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment