I've officially started writing again. I'm about halfway into my firefighter novella. It's due by August 25th, but we're going away on the 21st, so I only have nine days to finish it. I know everything that needs to happen, so it's only the drudgery of actually typing it out in the way I want to say it.
I was going to send a couple of chapters and a synopsis, but I think I'm going to try and hold off and send the whole thing. It's weird. I've never doubted my writing before, but now I'm all nervous. And over writing the fluffiest stuff!
I do love my hero and heroine, though. She's totally kickass and he's shy and sweet.
I feel so good when I write. I don't know why I can't always be diligent about it.
I have a consult for my hair today. How silly is that? I've never had a consultation for my hair before! But I'm thinking of getting Japanese Thermal Reconditioning, so I kind of have to meet first to make sure it will work and look good. I really want Zooey Deschanel hair. Actually, I just want to be Zooey Deschanel.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Post a Comment