We went to DC this weekend to go to the Smithsonian with Gideon.
We left a day early.
Er. What can I say? We did get to the Air and Space Museum and the Natural History Museum, but we were exhausted. The hotel forgot the pack and play we asked for and Gideon does not sleep well without being confined. He's our little feral creature. He was up until 11. I woke up at 1 with an upset stomach and was up until 3. Then Gideon woke up at 6:30. He'd slept in our bed half the night too, which I am not used to. I slept poorly because I didn't want to disturb him. Plus, the pillows sucked.
Metro was fun. Walking around was fun. I really miss walking more. DC has grown on me a little since I was younger, but it will never be New York.
We hit Trader Joe's since we're getting one next month. I wanted to see what it was like. Yum. I am very excited. It was awesome.
I woke up this morning with one eye driving me crazy. I have no idea why. I am still only 80% or so with vision and it felt like I had pink eye with no swelling or anything. Can't be pink eye. I'm on antibiotics 4 times a day!!!! I hope it was just because of last night's sleeping fiasco. I am still no fan of PRK. Almost every morning I wake up and start looking for my glasses, which I think is so funny. Please let it be worth all of it in 2 more weeks or so!
We stopped at IKEA on the way home and I got fun wall decals for the laundry room. I really wanted some of these, even though I know that now I finally got them, they're so over! I love IKEA. Love love love IKEA.
Now I'm home and massively exhausted. Must sleep! In my own comfy bed with my own comfy pillows.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment