Thursday, October 23, 2008
Let Me In!
This book
has recently been made into a movie. I think it's Swedish, but I think the English translation is being released in a few days. It looks so good! I love vampire novels!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Games to Amuse the Kiddo
Art Lesson Plans
Poisson Rouge
Literacy Center
Starfall Learn the Alphabet
Ways to Waste Time
Mainstream Parenting
Rational Moms
Smart Bitches, Trashy Books
Subscribe Now: Feed Icon
Subscribe in a reader
Bright Spots
A Subtle Shade of Green
Dead Baby Jokes
Inching Forward
Misfit Motherhood
The Little Funky Monkey
Valley Haggard
Blog Archive
►
2009
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(214)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(11)
▼
October
(22)
Where I'd Love to Be
How did I miss this?
Revision #1
My Name in Lights
Two contests!!!!!
Eeeek!
Personhood
Waiting....
Sensitive Article
Let Me In!
Sick Again!
Aggressively Befriended
By a Hair
Projects!
Obsession
Design Inspiration
Fascinating Article
Potty Training!
Missing a Gene
Insanity...Plus a New Bathroom!
On The Wagon
Grrrr!
►
September
(16)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(23)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(30)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment