This weekend we went to bar mitzvah out of town for our good family friends. It was lots of fun, although a little sad with the happy because everyone is getting older---including ME! There was also a birthday (Marc's) and an engagement! (Not Marc.)
I have a new, fun reading obsession. I started watching True Blood last week and decided I was impatient and wanted to read the books it's based on. They're by Charlaine Harris and called The Southern Vampire Mysteries. I read the first one last night and today on the ride back, and it was pretty good. Nothing amazing, but a good read and there are eight in the series. If you read as fast as I do, then you know how nice a series is--especially when the library carries them!
I'm still working on getting the house in order. This week we have to:
1. Get the roof fixed. We have a couple of small leaks. Or something. I don't think it's anything major.
2. Touch up paint--and possibly have to paint or hire someone to paint some ceilings. I love to paint, but I think ceilings may be beyond me.
3. Get mulch for our back veggie beds and behind the house. Just to freshen everything up.
4. Get our shower tile whitened up. We tried everything and we must suck cause it still looks bad.
5. Unclog the sink drains. (Been meaning to that for a long time. Yuck.)
6. Clean up the garage and box up the billion toys that I don't know what to do with.
7. Change out the new front porch lights for the new ones I got.
I think that's it! Then we can put our house on the market!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment