Yesterday we spent all day doing chores trying to the get the house in order. It sucks. But it was probably a good thing. Today we did more and organized the kitchen and living room. I threw a ton of things away and made piles to give away. I have no idea how we collected so much stuff. It's sick! I had like 10 bud vases from flower deliveries. So much useless crap that I felt bad getting rid of.
And on top of that, now we're thinking we probably won't move. We went to more open houses this afternoon and saw nothing appealing. We don't see the point in selling if houses that cost double what our house will sell for still don't have what we're looking for. We're seeing lots of houses at the top of our price range that people haven't fixed up or updated in years. Meanwhile, we were worried about a little peeling paint here and there and that our front lights needed shining.
So it might be the addition after all.
Anyway, at least we're clearing out all the clutter and fixing all the little stuff that needed to be fixed.
Now I'm having DIY master bathroom remodel fantasies.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment