Thursday, September 4, 2008

I Hate My Cat: Part XXXVIIII

My cat peed on our new carpet the other night, so since then he's been sleeping in the bathroom.

Unwillingly.

Today Marc let him out at 6:45 and some time between then and 7:30 he went into the downstairs half bath and peed on the baseboard.

He did it the other day too.

He's trying to get back at us for locking him in the bathroom after he peed on the carpet.

The new carpet.

He peed on the old carpet too--just once in a while when he felt like it. We had to put down aluminum foil to keep him off. He peed in the dining room too. We had to put down aluminum foil to keep him off.

Did I mention that we have two litter boxes for one cat. One upstairs. One downstairs. I scoop and empty them regularly.

I hate my cat.

I will never ever get another cat.

No comments: