Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Kitchen to Drool Over

I've never seen the movie Something's Got to Give with Diane Keaton and Jack Nicholson, but I've seen pictures of the kitchen from the film, which many people adore.

Here are some pictures of someone's take on that kitchen and damn is it gorgeous. I would love a kitchen like this.

It looks so peaceful, bright and clean. And I love the slate floors. Love, love, love them.

We met with our realtor today, who is also our close family friend whom we love. I think we're really going to list our house, but not for another week or so. There are some minor improvements we want to make first.

I'm kind of scared we won't find something we really love. We put a lot of work into our house. Maybe we'll build and we can build an awesome shaker style kitchen like the one in the pictures.

No comments: