Thursday, June 19, 2008
small problem
My hand is hurting! I type funky and my right hand is getting sore and tingly. This sucks. I'm 52,000 but it's getting harder to type for long periods.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Games to Amuse the Kiddo
Art Lesson Plans
Poisson Rouge
Literacy Center
Starfall Learn the Alphabet
Ways to Waste Time
Mainstream Parenting
Rational Moms
Smart Bitches, Trashy Books
Subscribe Now: Feed Icon
Subscribe in a reader
Bright Spots
A Subtle Shade of Green
Dead Baby Jokes
Inching Forward
Misfit Motherhood
The Little Funky Monkey
Valley Haggard
Blog Archive
►
2009
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(214)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(23)
▼
June
(18)
64,500
62,500
60,000
I Love My Dead Gay Son
57,357
Resolving to Finish
Stalled
53,539
small problem
45,000
40,253
38,827
32,543
29,000
23,000
20,000
15,000
So Sorry
►
May
(30)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment