I passed the halfway mark last night before getting distracted with trying to find a nice yet cheap hotel in the greater VA Beach area for next weekend. Marc and I are going down to see Billy Joel, (This is why people call me ma'am.) and my mom is going to watch Gideon for us until Monday morning.
FREEDOM!!!!!!!
I'm aiming for 65,000 by Friday. I wonder if I can do it? I've had to make many adjustments so far, but I just keep writing, even if I have no idea what in the hell I'm going. So far it seems to be working out....okay...at least. I think the problem is that I write "fast"....get bored and don't want to spend too long on a scene. But I think some of the scenes could definitely be fleshed out more. I also have a lot of telling in people's heads. So that will have to be adjusted. But I am writing fiction. Which is a nice change. And boy is it fiction, which is ironic because when I wrote fiction before on a regular basis a good deal of it was actually just my life with other people's names.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment