Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Love My Dead Gay Son

I couldn't resist a little Heather's reference. Sorry.

I saw this article in Salon today. So funny! Of course tons of people said she was stereotyping and prejudiced. Yes. Because some gay people don't love Project Runway and care about their duvets. That's true. And they are called lesbians.

Actually, I have no clue what lesbians like and dislike (other than presumably women). but since gay men and I have had a platonic love affair since the first time my mom's hairdresser did her pouf and called it FABULOUS and I was smitten...well...I mean no harm with the stereotypes. People need to chill.

I'm pretty sure my kid is going to be straight. I love him anyway.

I hope to hit 60,000 words by later today. My hand is hurting again. So close!!!!!! I have a new title. I was thinking "The Pleasure of Doing Business" but now I'm thinking "Awakening Ada." Now that is some cheesy goodness.

No comments: