I'm disappointed. I'm going to have to limit my writing over the next couple of days. I guess it's okay. We were going out of town this weekend anyway. But my hand has been sore all day--especially when I type--which I'm doing right now! I just really want to finish the first draft so I can go back and start editing--A LOT!
I have an appointment for a consultation for LASIK tomorrow. I'm kind of excited, but not really sure I'll end up going through with it. My biggest fear is not of complications. It's that I won't like the way I look without glasses. This doesn't make much sense considering I wore contacts for about 10 years. I'm also worried that you're not supposed to rub your eyes for 3 months. How do you not rub your eyes for 3 months?
But LASIK is my step one for the new eyes, new nose, new hair, new stomach Roxanne improvement plan. Basically, just replace me with a robot, thanks.
We're staying over at a hotel with a spa this weekend. I'm getting a massage and a facial. Oh yeah!!!!!!! I can go to the pool with a kid trying to pull my bathing suit down so everybody sees my boobs! I can't wait!!!!!
One more thing. I know I'm the bragging mother. But my kid is the puzzle master. He's doing 24 piece puzzles by himself. Today he sat for an hour taking apart this Mickey Mouse puzzle and putting it back together--again and again and again. He is the puzzle genius. I'm taking him on Oprah. Screw that map girl.
(Just kidding. The map girl is very, very cute. We all love the map girl.)
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment