Okay. Actually 44,744 but my pinky got a crick in it last night as I was typing. Apparently, I hold it up like a I'm drinking tea when I type. I never realized that before. Then again, I was never in the habit of writing about 20 pages a day before either.
I've been dropping Gideon off at school in the morning and going to Marc's office to write for about 2 1/2 hours. Then I do the errands I have to do and pick him up. If he naps, I write while he naps. If not, I don't. And then I've been writing when he goes to sleep.
My plot has also changed several times now, but I'm just plugging along. We're going out of town this weekend, so I'll get a little writing break then.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment