Monday, December 29, 2008

Slacker Blogger

I've been such a blogging slacker lately! I guess that's probably a good thing because it means my honest to goodness off the computer life has been too full to sit here typing! I do feel like I've been busy. I guess it's the holidays.

We're going down to the beach house Friday to check it out. It's been all I've been thinking about, even though I've been trying to tell myself NOT to think about it. I've even started compiling my design ideas in a little beach blog. So much fun!!!! I love interior design, even though I'm not that good at it. I thought I could post my reno pictures there too.

I have NOT been exercising enough and I have NOT been writing. So I officially suck. I am blaming this all on winter sucking the life out of me and blaming none of it on my lack of responsibility and general love of sitting on my butt.

No comments: